Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Director, Client Executive (Commodities)
senior manager, delivery / CLIENT EXECUTIVE
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, commodity merchants, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. We offer the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering ground-breaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership.
In this role, you will provide leadership to multiple multidisciplinary, international teams; guiding delivery approaches, including systems design, architecture, user interface, and integration and development processes. You will act as an advisor to the client and the lead of the Sapient team, and will identify, build and nurture strong, lasting relationships with new and existing clients.
· Manage multiple customer accounts and delivery teams
· Lead the design, planning and implementation of solutions and system integrations for trading businesses
· Establish strategy for the account and provide leadership and direction for project teams
· Work closely with the client to establish application and technology strategy
· Establish high, mid and micro level project plans and lead estimation and risk mitigation efforts
· Define and validate solution options, methodology, approach, technical requirements, and feasibility
· Look for and operationalise delivery improvements in terms approaches, tools and processes
· Grow and mentor team members
· Significant domain knowledge in capital and/or commodity markets across asset classes
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
· Open to travel and work at client offices
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology related field
· Experience in implementing commodity trading & risk management (CTRM) software packages within the agriculture or metals trading businesses. Alternatively, leading substantially-sized bespoke development efforts in commodities or financial industries
· At least 5 years of consulting experience and 12 years of software construction experience as a project manager or technical lead
· Experience developing front to back business requirements
· Proven leadership and managerial skills to manage client accounts and lead teams of 20+ people, throughout the project lifecycle, including off-shore delivery
· Experience leading agile development efforts
· Based in Zurich area for 10+ years
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers. For more information, v isit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role, which include hearing, speaking, typing, and occasionally moving and/or lifting up to 15 pounds.