Postdoctoral researcher for the Institute of Higher Education and Research in Healthcare (IUFRS)
One-year full-time position (contract renewal possible)
Dpt universitaire de médecine et santé communautaires (DUMSC)
Date d'entrée souhaitée
Date de fin de contrat
Date de début de publication
Date de fin de postulation
The Lausanne University Hospital (CHUV) is one of the 5 Swiss University Hospitals. Thanks to its collaboration with the Faculty of biology and medicine of the University of Lausanne and the EPFL, the CHUV plays a leading role in the domains of the medical care, the medical research and the training.
- Conducting research on the “Development digital solutions for cancer patients that are undergoing immunotherapy treatment”, a project directed by Prof. Manuela Eicher
- Supporting research and education in nursing science at Masters and Doctoral level
- Supervising dissertation at Master level
- Assisting in supervising dissertations at Doctoral level
- Generally contributing to IUFRS projects.
- PhD in Nursing Science or equivalent
- Professional experience in cancer care
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative research methods, in psychometric evaluation as well in the development of digital solutions for cancer patients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English (C1 level required)
- Organizational skills, flavour to work interprofessionally and capacity to cope with a demanding yet interesting setting.
If you become an employee at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, we will offer you the following:
- High social benefits
- Regular salary progression according to job responsibilities
- Three days of training per year
- 25 working days of vacation per year
- Very good staff restaurants with preferential rates.
Contact et envoi de candidature
Further information related to the position: Prof. Manuela Eicher, email@example.com
Applications should be sent exclusively via the electronic application tool (please click the button “postuler” at the bottom of this vacancy announcement). If for technical reasons, you are unable to apply online, please contact the recruitment team (contact: 021.314.85.70).