Lead Design Producer
The Consumer Goods (Electronics) Project Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling, prioritizing, allocating resources, and driving product development projects through the entire product development lifecycle, including:
- Industrial Design
- Packaging Structure / Imagery / Graphics
- UX (a plus!)
- Regional Localization
- Web Product Launch Marketing (a Plus!)
This is NOT an IT or Software PM position . Candidate must have Consumer Goods Product lifecycle experience.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Maintain a project dashboard to communicate status of department projects
- Assess project development risks and resource requirements.
- Coordinate marketing initiative development projects including establishing timelines to completing milestone stages.
- Ensure that project schedules are met, monitoring and tracking the progress and performance against plan.
- Interface with manufacturing and packaging engineering to help resolve structural design, assembly, and testing operational issues on all new development product(s) during the design cycle.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- Minimum 8+ Years of Project Management Experience.
- Must have experience leading projects; including design, development, timely deployment, etc.
- Team oriented. The team player must be able to seamlessly partner with both engineers and designers to assess risk, strategize and meet deliverables for projects.
- Project Management experience in high tech and consumer products environment with cross functional team.
- Ability to develop comprehensive project timelines using Microsoft Project or Viewpath 3.
- Strong change management and scheduling skills required.
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Working knowledge of Agile Documentation System part creation, bill of material creation, and ECOs
- PMP or PMI cert.
- Comfortable working with a large number of stakeholders
- 4 Year College Degree, BA or BS from accredited university/college
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.