Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Project Manager’s role is to plan and manage business and software projects in the Quality organization. This includes project planning, estimating, execution,
implementation and on-going support. The Project Manager will work closely with the functional business leads to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the solution
deployed in support of the business goals and objectives. The Project Manager will act as a liaison between the business and project team.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Profound knowledge in QC and QA; especially related to SAP and its connection in Quality
• Present the interface between Quality Berne and the SAP-migration project team
• Responsible to align with the project team and SAP users for any SAP related Quality topics (Compliance, Material for production, QC, Qualification, Calibration)
• Create User acceptance test scripts and execute them.
• Work closely together with IT application support in analyzing issues
• Establish, adapt and/or exchange related documents (Work instructions, SOP, Forms, etc describing SAP actions).
• Deliver training of the new SAP process to Quality people
• And others
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years experience managing business or software projects
• 1-3 years experience with project management tools, e.g., MS Project
• Proven exceptional written and oral presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
and enterprise-wide projects.
• Experience in a Pharma environment
• Scientific related degree, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent
and extensive related project experience.
• Strong knowledge and skills in SAP
• Must be highly organized, creative, articulate and analytical
• Strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills