Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The job will entail leading team of technical specialists for Compliance Technology Systems (CTS) of EMEA Citi Private Bank (CPB) line of business for projects delivery and CTS applications maintenance and production Support.
• Leading team of technical specialists for EMEA CPB CTS systems: AML (Mantas, CitiCMT), Citi Screening (CS), Trade Surveillance (TS).
• Collaboration with global development units, Global Production Assurance (GPA), regional level 3 support, infrastructure (CTI) teams in Zurich and Singapore.
• Cooperation with global, regional and Swiss\UK and Jersey in-country: Compliance, AML Operations, Business Risk, CTI , BISO, TISO and CPB Business units.
• Conducting work requests from regional and global functional streams: AML, CS, TS.
• Application Management functions for AML systems (Mantas, CitiCMT), CS and TS.
• Ensure all processes are strictly followed according to Citigroup Information Technology Management Policies (CITMP), CTO requirements and Swiss banking law regulations, and CTI Zurich standards.
• Collaboration with CPB EMEA management when CTS programs and projects require enhancements/changes to CPB applications (i.e. ProjectOne to Mantas and/or TS, CitiScreening to OneSource / Revelation Service)
• Be the direct interface and manage deliverable to requests from Internal Audit, external regulators, and Citi Compliance Testing
• Ensure CTS Swiss staff (perms and consultants) adhere to the same rules and standards as for the CPB Tech staff important for any new joiners, to avoid Swiss breaches and SIRTs.
• Collaboration with CPB EMEA Production Support management w.r.t. current processes being followed, and adopt standard processes.
• Collaboration with the CPB EMEA TISO to ensure CTS application deployments are done in the same manner as for CPB applications.
• Training, assigning work, providing technical advice and guidance to the team, including COB aspects.
• Manage relationship with Vendors and Swiss HR for the CTO staff and consultants.
• Experience in leading Technology team evidenced by demonstrated results in the past positions.
• Experience in working with delivery teams spread across countries and time zones.
• Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks in parallel.
• Be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with limited supervision.
• Be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to work closely with stakeholders.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Previous IT experience with good understanding of Application Management (code deployment/SIT/batch scheduling).
• Experience with Anti Money Laundering Mantas application , AML detection scenarios execution and AML case management tool like Actimize Risk case Manger.
• Expertize in customer screening against Sanctions and Embargos, Watch list filtering and scoring applications.
• Experience with Swiss private banking area pertaining to Information security, Swiss Data protection and Swiss banking secrecy.
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
• Experience with Oracle databases, Red Hat Linux operating system, SQL queries and PL/SQL tools, Unix shell scripts, tasks scheduling, ETL tools including Informatica.
• Experience with Mantas, CitiCMT, Citi Screening, Trade Surveillance applications.
• Experience with database modelling and data warehousing principles.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.