Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
• This position will be responsible for liaising with the client Reporting Teams, Tax Operations, Bankers, Investment counsellors, regional and global Operations and Technology partners to support various Client Performance, Confirmations and Tax reporting related projects, process and Production enquiries.
• This position will be responsible for analysis of data and process flows in support of various production queries and projects.
• Also responsible for identifying potential risks and issues which have not yet been identified or addressed, also perform necessary Business analysis and provide documented requirements to relevant stake holders. Support business in user validation and acceptance testing.
• Responsible for technical and operational impact analysis resulting from regulatory and business Mandatory client and tax reporting initiatives.
• Able to work independently, good communication skills, Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects
• Good understanding of Security Events/Corporate actions and potential impact to client performance and tax reporting domains.
• Know-how about performance calculation and reporting and overall knowledge of financial instruments and associated life cycles.
• Proven experience with tax reporting and client performance reporting domains.
• Thorough understanding of private client’s demographic structure for individuals, trusts, PIC's and other entities.
• Experience in a similar role or in the area of client and tax reporting
• Good analytical skills and an accomplished handling of MS-Office applications.
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and Microsoft SQL
• University degree or equivalent in computer science, mathematics or engineering.
• Ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
• Experience in handling complex projects and software lifecycle.
• Deep knowledge of the banking industry (including regulatory tax-reporting domain)
• Acknowledged certification in financial sector (CFA) is desirable
• Knowledge of Third Party applications (Trustease,CGCalc,CGIX,DST)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer