Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
FX Desk Associate
The FX Desk Associate will work with the CPB EMEA FX Team in Geneva to manage the non-direct-to-desk FX activity.
The desk associate will be responsible for hedging small ticket FX trades (
The associate will also assist the CPB EMEA Investments COO team with intra-day limit monitoring, trade analytics and work to ensure that the business operates within a robust control environment.
Citi Private Bank is a trusted advisor to the world’s wealthiest, most influential individuals and families. Like Citi’s government, institutional and multinational corporate clients, Citi Private Bank clients receive bespoke service and access to the best ideas and solutions tailored to their unique needs and aspirations. A part of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world’s billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi’s holistic approach to wealth management.
Citi Private Bank is represented by more than 1,000 private bankers, investment professionals and product specialists across a network of 90 offices in 33 countries and over 128 currencies worldwide, making it the most global private bank.
• Product Management: Support the EMEA FX Team in executing FX hedging trades for the region. Work with the business to develop STP technology for the business
• Business Procedures: Assist in the development and maintenance of the FX team’s procedure documents, identifying and addressing areas requiring process improvement.
• Business Management Support – Work with the EMEA Investments team on preparation of desk / trade analytics
• Exposure to many areas of the Private Bank business across EMEA and an opportunity to explore and gain insights into the full spectrum of client solutions and investment products within Global Wealth Management.
• Opportunity to develop broad product management and business management skills.
• An excellent opportunity to be involved in EMEA Investments as the business seeks to grow in terms of product offerings, revenues and AUMs.
• The FX Desk Support Analyst may have the opportunity, at a later stage, to transition into a client coverage role.
• Experience of working with front line staff in helping drive performance improvement
• Knowledge of private banking regulations
• Strong knowledge of CPB systems (Front, Middle Office or Operations) would be advantageous
• Strong of Capital Markets products suite Skills:
• Strong analytical / business evaluation and problem solving skills
• Very experienced in the use of Microsoft office (particularly excel and powerpoint)
• Accuracy and Attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across functional and geographical lines
• Professional outlook with the ability to use initiative, manage deadlines, coordinate multiple tasks and work to deadlines and targets
• Good initiative and Creativity - ability to present alternatives and constructive new ideas
• Preferably Degree educated, however, exceptional candidates who do not meet this criteria may be considered provided they have the necessary skills and experience
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
• Analytical Ability
• Communication Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Relationship Building
• Risk Awareness
• Teamwork Skills
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer