Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Are you looking for the opportunity to leverage your proven risk management skills and commitment to excellent client experience, while having the opportunity showcase your attention to detail and strong delivery focus? Do you want to be in a role where you feel you can really make a difference, differentiate yourself and directly demonstrate your success ?
If the answer to both these two questions is “yes” and you want to be in a role that provides you with an exciting opportunity to see how a bank works front to back, while at the same time being part of an exceptionally high performing team - then joining PWM Operations in Zurich to work as part of the Service / Asset Transfer Team could be the role for you. Not only will you be involved in all facets of supporting the PWM Business in Switzerland, but you will continue to gain invaluable new experiences as you work closely with Legal, Compliance, Technology, Finance & global Operations in a fast paced and challenging role. Only energetic, enthusiastic and positive individuals with a commitment to team work need apply.
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and its reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
PWM Operations in Zurich directly supports all the PWM clients of GSB Bank AG (Switzerland) working closely with the local PWM Business teams based in Zurich as well as other PWM teams globally. As part of PWM Operations in Zurich, not only will you gain the opportunity to be an essential member of a high performing team in Switzerland, but also play a key role in contributing to PWM Operations globally.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Seize the opportunity to be a key player in supporting and continuing to grow the PWM business for GS Bank AG in Switzerland.
• Partner closely with PWM Business to work together to ensure we deliver the best possible service to our clients by ensuring that queries and requests are completed accurately and efficiently.
• Use your excellent communication skills to build strong productive relationships with PWM Business, Legal, Compliance, Technology and the Operations Division globally. Ensuring that you develop strong working relationships with the business is essential to your success in this role.
• Demonstrate an outstanding attention to detail and ability to complete client transfer requests within market deadlines.
• Perform asset transfer functions to the best of your ability, including wire transfers, security transfers, and mutual funds transfers.
• Deliver excellent service to sales teams by managing inquiries and following up accordingly.
• It’s not just about Switzerland. You are part of a global team and as such you are expected to contribute to, and be involved with, regional & global projects / initiatives across PWM Operations and the Operations Division as a whole.
• Learn More. It is expected that you will look to expand your horizons and over time cross-train on the other functions performed by PWM Operations in Zurich.
• Your valuable experience counts. As a high performing individual, you will be expected to share your thoughts on how to develop and improve processes.
• Demonstrate your dedication to client service excellence. Provide excellent service to sales, and our clients to ensure timely resolution of trade related queries or issues.
• You are a Risk Manager. The expectation is that you will continually look to leverage your excellent risk & control mind-set. Working with the wider Zurich Operations team, the expectation is that you will regularly review operational processes to mitigate risk and identify opportunities to further strengthen the control environment.
• Be Innovative. We want to hear your ideas and see a positive contribution to moving forward and enhancing the current suite of processes performed by both the Zurich team and PWM Operations globally.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in financial services, preferably within Operations – ideally within a Client Service or Asset Transfer Role.
• Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
• Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal partners with differing levels of product or process experience.
• Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
• Outstanding communication and relationship management skills
• Excellent English language written and verbal skills essential (plus German, Spanish, Italian, & French skills an advantage)
• Energetic, Flexible, Positive, Diligent, Organized and Committed to Teamwork – both in Switzerland and globally.
• Previous experience of working within Private Wealth Management Operations or the investment Management Division would be an advantage.
• Proven change agent / ability to improve processes. Experience in testing of new software
• Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word