Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
You will work in the Finance Department of Goldman Sachs Bank AG. Within the Finance team you will be involved in the management of several functional areas, including Financial Reporting, Regulatory reporting, Credit Risk and Tax reporting. As a member of the Finance team you will notably be responsible for preparing and reporting the Financial results of the two Goldman Sachs entities in Switzerland in accordance with statutory and Firm requirements, as well as preparing the Swiss Regulatory reporting and monitoring the Credit risks of the Bank.
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm’s liquidity, capital and risk, and providing the overall financial control and reporting functions. Whether assessing the creditworthiness of the firm’s counterparties, monitoring market risks associated with trading activities, or offering analytical and regulatory compliance support, our work contributes directly to the firm’s success. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong ethics and attention to detail.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
You will be in charge of several financial and regulatory reporting functions for the Goldman Sachs entities in Switzerland:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial accounts, and quarterly reporting to the US, under US GAAP
- Preparation of financial statements under Swiss GAAP, interaction with Auditors
- Regulatory reporting (capital adequacy, liquidity, statistical) in the context of Basel 3
- Tax reporting, including coordination with the European and US Tax teams on local and foreign tax issues, involvement in Transfer Pricing. Interaction with local tax authorities and support for tax audits
- Co-ordination and controlling of the Bank’s business activities including Credit risk on loans, bank guarantees and derivatives; and Market risk on currency exposure positions.
- Preparation of Monthly Zurich Risk Management pack for committee review;
- Participation in global financial/regulatory projects (new regulatory framework, systems developments, new products)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic degree and a qualification in Accounting
- 2 to 4 years of professional experience in Accounting and Finance
- Strong analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and ideally German
- Microsoft office skills
- Strong organization skills, flexible, and a precise and consistent working style
- Team player
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic