Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Are you focused on building and developing long-lasting client relationships? Do you see yourself in a fast-paced, international environment, servicing a broad range of clients across Switzerland? We are currently looking for an Associate to join the Swiss Institutional team within Goldman Sachs Asset Management (“GSAM”) in Zurich or London to use their skills and ideas to deliver high quality service to our clients.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Swiss Institutional team is responsible for servicing existing mandates and relationships with institutional investors in Switzerland as well as continuing to develop and grow our business in the Swiss market. We serve as the primary point of contact for our clients within the organization.
• Manage existing client relationships, serving as their primary point of contact into GSAM
• Proactively service our clients to resolve a broad range of investment-related and operational queries, coordinating internally all aspects of servicing their existing mandates, including any changes to investment guidelines or contracts.
• Coordinate and attend portfolio review discussions
• Help to grow the Swiss business through cross-selling and developing new client relationships
• Build strong relationships and interact with various GSAM teams, including Fixed Income & Currency, Equity, Quantitative Strategies, Alternative Investments, Global Portfolio Solutions, as well as other functions such as risk & performance, legal, compliance and operations, to provide solutions to client and prospect requests
• Keep up-to-date with GSAM’s investment strategies and the wider market
Skills and experience
• Preference for a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client-facing environment, preferably at an asset manager and with Swiss Institutional clients
• Solid understanding of financial markets and products
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both externally and internally
• Ability to work effectively in a team, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluency in Swiss German and English, with French language skills an advantage