For our client, an international Private Bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an open-minded person as Head of Account Openings / Client Documentations. Tätigkeiten:
- Management of Client Documentation department (approx. 3 FTE’s)
- Center of Competence within Client Documentation department, ensuring alignment with Legal and Compliance for CDB related subjects
- Establishment and implementation of Policies and Processes for client acceptance, account opening, client database in line with CDB regulation and internal framework
- Adherence to respective regulations by ensuring that the account opening and documentation procedures are in line current CDB16, Swiss Anti Money Laundering as well as FINMA regulations (mutual cooperation with Compliance)
- Control and check account opening packs, ensuring that all mandatory sections are completed and have been correctly certified as per internal guidelines and regulatory requirements (CDB 16, FINMA, FATCA, EU Savings Directive)
- Provide advisory support to stakeholders regarding account opening documents or change of account structure or complex cases
- Responsible for account status (blocking) related to current CDB 16 regulations
- Maintain/assess for further usage databases and tracking systems for reporting of KPI and Pending items.
- Data quality assurance in core and satellite systems as well all interface platforms / tools.
- Manage team resources responsibly and effectively (e.g. allocation to projects).
- Set individual performance- and development goals objectives; support employees in reaching them and review their performance.
- Enhancement of Processes within own Department and with stakeholders at Head Office
- Responsible for Project lead and implementation
- Recurrent / Adhoc Training of Staff (Bankers at Head Office and other Stakeholders)
- Ensuring alignment with industry standards (peer-review with other banks, Saco,trainings etc.)
- Higher Education (Bachelor degree / DAS etc.) or banking apprenticeship
- 4-5 years of working experience in the area of CDB /Client onboarding/Compliance
- Strong Knowledge on CDB 16 and FINMA regulatory requirements (FATCA, EU Savings Directive are an advantage)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership attitude and seniority
- Very good technical skills in Microsoft excel and access
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured, very good organizational and administrative skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and team player
- Flexibility and able to handle a fast paced work environment
- Project Management experience will be an advantag
Fluency in English. Portuguese and Spanish are an advantage Einsatzort:
Zürich Eintritt ab:
nach Vereinbarung Stellenart: