Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The Department of Fundamental Neurosciences is opening a position for a
The laboratory of Prof. Anita Lüthi is looking for an experienced neurophysiologist in the field of sleep and memory formation. The project will involve a combination of learning tasks in mice with subsequent sleep recordings and optogenetic manipulation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain teaching experience and to contribute to other ongoing projects in the host lab.
Minimum 50% of working hours will be dedicated to personal research.
Maximum 50% of working hours will be dedicated to teaching assistance.
Working conditions in Lausanne are extremely competitive and include access to state-of.the-art recording and analysis facilities. The environment is highly international.
- PhD in neuroscience with focus on electrophysiology
- Experience in human research is an advantage
- Advanced skills in large scale data analysis
- High level of motivation
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment
The application should consist of a single PDF file containing the following elements:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae including list of publications
- Copy of diplomas
- One page statement on research and career objectives
Applications should be sent to Prof. Anita Lüthi, Anita.Luthi@unil.ch
For informal information, please contact Prof. Anita Lüthi
Seeking to promote an equitable representation of men and women among its staff, the University encourages applications from women.
Candidatures jusqu'au: 31.10.2016