Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
SCOTT Sports SA is an international sporting goods company. We develop, produce and market bikes, motorsports, skis and running products worldwide. To enforce our apparel team in Givisiez (Switzerland), we are seeking a
Product Developer Softgoods
You will work within our cross-functional team to create products from concept to realisation and produce Softgoods Apparel that advance Scott’s design, product performance and innovation. The ideal candidate will demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities must be performed under fast-paced conditions, so the candidate must be able to multi-task and prioritize. The ideal candidate is a biker, runner, skier and/or snowboarder.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience within apparel development in a sports environment
- 1 - 3 years of work experience within the apparel development
- professional and efficient communication skills
- Technical knowledge of performance garment construction and fitting
- English business fluent and very good knowledge of German or French
- PC Computer literate, with efficient use of MS Excel, Word, Outlook and associated programs. The basic handling of Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that lives the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand. The enthusiasm for sports and our products connects us.
Scott Sports SA is situated in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland) and the entry date the job is open to be discussed.
If you are interested and used to work in a team please send your application to:
SCOTT Sports SA, Human Resources, Rte du Crochet 17, CH-1762 Givisiez, Phone no. +41 26 460 16 05, E-Mail: email@example.com