Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Laboratory Testing expert on medical devices
9666 |Laboratory Testing expert on medical devices | Art: Contract | Ort: Basel
Laboratory Testing expert on medical devices wanted for our client in Basel.
We are looking someone who can manage and further develop testing capabilities for parenteral delivery systems ( auto-injectors, pre-filled syringes, convenience kits, patch pumps for subcutaneous injection) within our clients Technical Development and Manufacturing organization.
The role includes management of a wide range of tests and evaluations, from early phase exploratory testing to late phase verification testing, according to GMP.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with an advanced degree in mechanical or material engineering or equivalent, with at least 5 years of professional experience in testing of devices and packaging within pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
Requirements and desired experience:
• Successfully demonstrated expertise in testing of medical devices and packaging
• Good general understanding of physics and mechanical / material engineering as well as interaction between drugs and their primary packaging and/or secondary packaging.
• Good understanding of processes and regulations for development of medical devices and drug/device combination products
• Good understanding of ISO Standarts 11608
• Considerable experience in collaboration with external partners
• Good communication and technical writing skills
• Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
Duration: 24 MM++
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
+41 58 356 06 06
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt?
dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre vollständige Online-Bewerbung.
Von der Wunschliste entfernenAuf die Wunschliste