We are looking for an analytical, structured and passionate consultant, interested in working on exciting projects across Europe.
Humaticais a specialized, rapidly growing consultancy that works with private equity investors and senior leaders to measure and maximize the productivity and performance of their organizations. The firm applies hard-facts analytical tools to deliver quantified transparency on specific behaviours which drive value growth, and implements changes to realize bottom line benefits.
We are looking for somebody that is passionate, entrepreneurial and that flourishes in challenging environments with steep learning curves.
- Contribute analytical expertise to high impact projects in international companies
- Working directly with clients and senior managers to gather and analyze required information
- Preparation of analysis, results, summaries and conclusions
- Contributing to the enhancement of Humatica’s
service portfolio and intellectual capital
- Planning and leading project streams
- Execution and delivery of high quality project work
- Actively developing and guiding less experienced colleagues
- Flair for analysis – proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, good understanding of statistics
- Fluent in English and German; additional languages a plus
- Outstanding client focus with corresponding maturity, self-confidence, flexibility, integrity, listening skills and sensitivity for corporate cultures in an international environment
- Communicative self-starter who enjoys quantitative analysis and working in international teams
- Above average University degree
- Eligible to work in the UK and EU
- Entrepreneurial growth opportunity in an innovative company and new, high-growth sector
- Attractive work location in Zurich
- Challenging and high-impact projects throughout Europe
- Part of a dynamic, highly qualified and diverse team
- Engaged leadership with clear focus on personal development
- Performance-driven compensation and benefits
- Fast-track career development
Interested and qualified?
Please submit your complete electronic resume (in English) or contact us for further information:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7411 9811