Quality Assurance Specialist 60% (M/F)
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). It focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd. to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
To strengthen our Quality Unit Department, we are looking for a motivated
Quality Assurance Specialist 60% (M/F)Your tasks
- Management of QMS/GxP documents
- Compilation of data for QA/QC and regulatory purposes as support for GMP QA (on request)
- Contact to third parties and Basilea affiliates (as appropriate) for GxP and QMS documents
- Training and support for Document Management System (PUMA) users and for the Learning Management System (LMS)
- QA input and support for computerized system validation (PUMA/LMS)
- Degree as technician or B.Sc. in chemistry, analytics, pharmaceutics, chemical engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and minimum of 1 year in a QA or QC environment
- Experience in handling GxP documents
- Proficient in using IT tools, MS Office
- Experience with a document management system is desired
- Experience with computer system validation is an asset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in different cultural environment
- Team-oriented, flexible personality, who is able to work independently and to multi-task
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Ms Nadine Pfrüner.