Senior Clinical Research Physician (M/F)
Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). It focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd. to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
To strengthen our Development Department, we are looking for a motivated
Senior Clinical Research Physician (M/F)Your tasks
- Support the Basilea development portfolio in all clinical research and development aspects
- Planning, conducting, monitoring and reporting of clinical programs as well as regulatory filing activities
- Act as the Medical and Scientific Expert and liaison to all internal and external development stakeholders
- Medical and Scientific support to all ongoing or planned clinical research activities and programs of all phases of development
- Provide medical support to sites, investigators and other internal and external stakeholders of clinical trials and studies from planning to reporting
- Act as the Medical Monitor in clinical trials and studies incl. data review and data mining activities
- Support and scientific input into MAAs/ Review of CTDs
- Act as the clinical expert/ lead related to In-/Out-licensing
- Develop publication plans together with other key stakeholders, participate in relevant congresses
- More than 2 years of experience in industrial clinical research, experience with holding a leadership function is an asset
- A post-graduate medical doctor degree is required, board certification is an advantage
- Profound experience in data mining, DSMB management and DRC management data reporting are desired
- Excellent language skills in writing as well as oral
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to lead and guide a wider team
- Flexible approach to working, takes ownership and is initiative
- Analytical thinking with a pragmatic problem solving approach
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any other language is a benefit
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Ms Nadine Pfrüner.