Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). It focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd. to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
To strengthen our Commercial Operations Department, we are looking for a motivatedEU Brand Manager (M/F)Your tasks
- Contribute to the preparation of the marketing plan for Cresemba® and drive successful implementation in direct markets
- Lead the generation of the promotional campaigns for Cresemba® across the direct markets, in support of the salesforce, aligned with the centrally created global promotional materials
- Build brand awareness and equity for Basilea and Cresemba® and manage market perception
- Participate actively in the annual brand planning and budgeting cycles for Cresemba®
- Support the achievement of budgeted sales, market shares and other selected KPIs for each product in the direct markets
- University degree level education, a post-graduate medical doctor degree, Pharmacist, Marketing or Biological qualification would be an asset
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in specialty care, with orphan drugs and anti-infectives is required
- Proven experience in brand plan development and launching specialty care brands
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing role with constant development of responsibilities
- Experience working in matrix organizations is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen
- Fluent in written and spoken English, any other European language is a benefit
- International marketing experience is desirable
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Ms Nadine Pfrüner.