Our client a 15 years’ business consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry with head quarter in France is opening a new office in Geneva.
For this great challenge, we've been nominated to recruit a Manager Commodities – Energythat involves a full management role.
Our client assists their clients in (investment banks, corporations and utilities, asset managers, insurance companies) successfully transform business, manage risk and regulatory change and enhance control especially in the fields of Capital Markets and Commodities Trading.
Our client provides Strategy, Organization, Technology advice and implementation capabilities from Paris (HQ), London and Geneva (soon) offices.
- Develop and implement the solution & services in Switzerland.
- An opportunity to combine business, consulting, technical and commercial insight, and to become a part of a growing commodities solution which primarily includes physical and financial energy markets (power, gas, coal, oil, sea freight).
- As a Manager, you closely work with Partners and Associate Directors to develop the Switzerland activities in terms of new offers and partnerships, operational management (recruitment, staffing, business development) and delivery (advisory and project management).
- 8+ years of professional experience in financial markets within a consulting firm, financial institution, utilities or ETRM software vendor.
- Master’s degree required preferably in mathematics, business, economics or computer sciences
- Fluent written and spoken French and English
- Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills, including presentations
- Good knowledge in energy commodities trading (logistics, pricing, hedging, risk management, financing instruments, accounting)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent attention to details. Ability to proficiently analyze and document customer requirements of varying complexity.
- Energetic, highly motivated with a desire to take responsibility
- Prepared to travel to client sites
- Sales or presales experience is a plus
Place: Geneva - Switzerland
Publication Date: 10/05/2016
Apply Go to the job offers