Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Antaes is a company specializing in Organizational Management and Information Systems.
Based in Switzerland, its mission is to support its customers in their search for performance by optimizing the organization and provision of appropriate technologies.
Favouring a valued collaborative relationship over the long term, Antaes believes that ethics, transparency and professionalism are all values that drive the company's internal policy.
- Assist in defining application security policies and guidelines and lead implementation within a cross-functional team; develop metrics to ensure compliance with policies
- Assist in managing security technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, WAF, Reverse proxies, wireless security, log management
- Perform security event monitoring & analysis related to security violations, potential vulnerabilities and alerts from detection systems
- Provide input and visibility into emerging application security technologies, deployment strategies and other security protocols to ensure awareness within the software organization
- Minimum of 4 years experience with common network security a must (intrusion detection, firewall technologies, …)
- Ability to independently manage small projects
- Good knowledge in gateway : F5 - Tipping Point, Watchguard, Fortinet, …
- Familiarity web application attack vectors and related mitigation strategies
- Fundamental knowledge of network and web protocols
- Experience with Linux/Unix and an with database technologies (Ubuntu, CentOS, mysql, MariaDB, …)
Pour postuler à cette annonce, merci de nous transmettre votre CV accompagné d’une lettre de motivation en rappelant le n° de référence.