Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Antaes is a Swiss management consulting and technology services company.
By delivering the appropriate solution, we provide our customers with an added value service to improve their organisation.
We believe that ethics, transparency and professionalism are key to success to build a long term relationship with our partners
- Collecting business requirements and analyzing them to produce general and detailed functional Specifications,
- Gap analysis,
- Follow the development with the Software Factory and external companies to answer functional questions,
- Ensure project deliverables and quality. Test and validate the proposed developments for the implementation,
- Collaborate with the Project Manager to identify risks and issues,
- analyze interface, flows
- Provide appropriate documentation.
EPFL, HEC or equivalent school education
- Knowledge of the Olympic system
- 5 years’ experience in the field of private banking
- Good experience as Business Analyst
French and English written and spoken
- At least 4/5 years experienced in a similar job
Skills required :
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Ability to solve problems and risk management,
- Excellent presentation,
- Flexibility, excellent resistance to stress,
- Able to set goals,
- Culture results oriented
- Ability to work in team.
Pour postuler à cette annonce, merci de nous transmettre votre CV accompagné d’une lettre de motivation en rappelant le n° de référence.