Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Regional Sales Manager - Solution Selling
Sales Zurich, Switzerland
At Quantum, we recognize that storing data is only half the battle – turning 0’s and 1’s into meaningful business value requires innovation. We dedicate ourselves to delivering leading-edge storage and cloud services that enable customers to transform data into business insights and competitive advantage. Whether its analyzing PB’s of satellite imagery, producing hi-res 4K video, or advancing scientific research, our customers accomplish amazing things with the help of Quantum. Be a part of the storage transformation. Join Quantum and fundamentally change the way that customers manage their data, both on-site and in the cloud.
Sourcing by HR International.
Please be aware that Quantum occasionally uses external recruiters to help identify qualified candidates for open positions. However, after initial contact has been made, all interviews will be scheduled by representatives using quantum.com email addresses only.
As part of our EMEA sales team, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities for assigned territory and accounts in their assigned region, and fully executing against revenue targets. Our most successful sales people are able to position Quantum as the provider of choice amidst aggressive competition by using a solutions-based approach matching our hardware, software and services products to critical customer needs.
In addition to quickly establishing strong customer relationships and understanding our customer’s businesses, we expect the RSM will also build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, etc. so our customer’s expectations are routinely exceeded.
- Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with determined prospecting into existing accounts and new business prospects in Switzerland, with a focus on solution selling and technical workflow.
- Working closely with the PreSales Engineers, Sales Management and Inside Sales Representative to ensure objectives are being met.
- Build strong relationships with existing and new Quantum Value Added Reseller partners to help identify and close business.
- Accurately forecast pipeline deals through SalesForce.com, and participate in weekly funnel calls with peers.
- Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
- Collaborate as appropriate with business alliance partners and other distributors to expand the reach of our products and services.
- Manage business reviews and customer satisfaction activities.
- Represent both the voice of the customer to Quantum and the voice of Quantum to the customer as required to resolve issues and attain revenue goals.
- Act as a central point of escalation for customer concerns or supply chain/technical issues and drive resolution.
- Participate as required in business improvement initiatives.
- Significant years of sales experience, preferably in the data storage/software industry, are required.
- Consultative or solutions selling approach is a must.
- Global 50 account experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of Primary and Secondary Disk Storage as well as Data Archive.
- Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques, and ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Exemplary interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills; show high team-orientation.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task and have exceptional organization skills and time management techniques with special attention to detail and follow-up.
- Individual must exhibit a positive, "can-do" attitude, and strong problem solving abilities.
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) as well as German is essential; Swiss German is a plus.