Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Leader GDP Certification
dnata is an international provider of ground handling services present in 48 locations across 11 countries with its head office in Dubai. dnata Switzerland has been providing ground handling services at the international airports of Zurich and Geneva for over 40 years.
We are looking for a qualified
This role is responsible to reach the GDP certification for the cargo handling at both stations, Zürich and Geneva, until February 2018 and to ensure maintaining the GDP certification.
Your main Responsibilities:
• Lead and implement the full GDP project for dnata, including performing risk assessments according to the audit report
• Create risk management matrix for GDP requirements as well as a road map/project plan in close collaboration with the cargo management GVA/ZRH
• Design all processes accordingly for both stations Geneva/Zurich and ensure that all GDP rules and regulations are fulfilled
• Ensure all training activities: training material and conduct training sessions
• Review all existing corporate manuals to ensure GDP compliance
• Look for efficiencies at all interfaces, which are connected to the GDP project
• Visit and develop relationship with customers, shippers and freight forwarders
Who you are
You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your qualities, also through your entrepreneurial spirit. You have the ability to see the big picture and think outside the box. Mutual respect and open communication approach are key to you.
• Strong experience in logistics and ideally in airfreight
• Experience in the pharma industry are an asset
• Demonstrated process and project management skills to include aspects such as strategic planning, problem-solving, workflow analysis, process design, documentation, quantification and analysis
• Ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with colleagues as well as internal and external customers and to communicate proactively and professionally both verbally and in writing
• Strong collaboration and persuasion skills to coordinate work efforts across multiple departments and varied geographic locations
• Excellent German and English skills – knowledge of French would be advantageous
• Can do attitude, solution-orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
• Excellent command of MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
The job holder reports to the Cargo Manager and will be based at Zurich Airport. Travel is restricted to visits the GVA station and other stations within the dnata network. The position is now available.
Should you be interested, please send your complete application file, by e-mail only to email@example.com (word, pdf or jpg format).
dnata Switzerland AG, Personalabteilung, Postfach 103, 8058 Zürich-Flughafen
T+41 43 815 8326, Ezrh.firstname.lastname@example.org