Multi-Hotel Revenue Manager (H/F)
Hotel or Entity Siège Accor Suisse
Do you want to be able to realize the most of the turnover for your hotels? Are you ready to analyze the hotels results and performances? Are you eager to learn and to always go further and looking for great experience in the most exciting department in modern hotel industry, always giving your best? Then you are the person we are looking for to join our Revenue Management team!
AccorHotels is a Group united by a shared passion for hospitality and driven by a shared promise to make everyone Feel Welcome.
Over 190,000 women and men in almost 3,900 AccorHotels establishments look after thousands of guests every day in 92 countries.
AccorHotels is the world’s leading hotel operator and offers its customers, partners and employees a large portfolio of internationally renowned brands cove
Anticipated Start Date01-10-2016
Level of EducationBachelor / Licence
Areas of studyHospitality
Professional experiences1 to 2 years
Languages essentialGerman (Primary tongue)
English (Working level)
Essential and optional requirements
For the function of Multi Hotel Revenue Manager we are looking for a highly motivated person, with dedicated mind-set to diagnosis and analysis. Someone who can act and react as a business partner and has enough cogency to convince General Manager. A result minded person, who is social literate and flexible. Of course you can work independently.
In addition you have:
• Knowledge of the concepts and evaluation of market analysis processes
• A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities, experience in study cases, market research and studies with mathematical background.
• A drive to grow and optimize the hotels revenue on an analytical and creative way.
• Education in Hotel business or economic studies with focus on tourism/ hospitality
• Min. 2 years experience, preferably in a similar position
• Mastering of ms-office software, advanced Excel user (Formulas, pivot tables, database)
• Knowledge of hotel software a plus (PMS, RMS, TARS)
You bring strong business orientation in three aptitudes
• Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding)
• Share your conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed)
• Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active)
As Multi Hotel Revenue Manager you are responsible for the implementation of the RM methods in the hotels in order to maximize the turnover in accordance with brand’s marketing, country, area and hotels strategies and customer’s needs. You have all the revenue management processes in place in your hotel. You implement the GM’s strategy on a daily basis, update the planning, quote the groups and alerts the GM, when market deviates from the strategy.
Furthermore you are in charge of helping the hotels to reach and beat their operational turnover budget. In addition you support the GM in the creation of the strategy (with proper analysis) and work effectively with the implemented revenue management system. Other activities to deal with are the implementation of the strategy, based on the daily recommendations in the distribution channels, as well as the daily check of the system recommendations for sense and provide complementary or revised proposals for optimization.