Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
KYC AML Officer
KYC / AML Officer
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking
A leading player present in over 45 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SG CIB) ranks third in the euro zone in terms of NBI. It is the bank of reference for Euro capital markets, Structured Finance and Derivatives. SG CIB has established itself as the global leading player in Equity Derivatives due to its capacity to provide tailor-made global services throughout the world.
You will be part of the KYC team located in SG Zürich branch, covering the client on-boarding and review processes for Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
Your responsibilities include:
• Perform verification and controls pertaining to the identity and reputation of clients (customer due diligence) and other relevant third parties, so as to ensure compliance of the Bank with regulatory obligations of vigilance.
• Analyze and form an opinion on a) the acceptability of the customer/counterparty, b) completeness of the KYC file and c) compliance with internal policy and external regulatory requirements.
• Validate the customer/counterparty on the client referential system in accordance with the KYC assessment.
• Post KYC client documentation, taking into account business needs and regulatory requirements.
• Provide assistance and expertise to FO staff on the on-boarding process.
• For existing clients, conduct reviews based on designated portfolios in cooperation with Business Lines, the worldwide KYC network and other relevant support functions
• Complete risk assessments during the PEP relationship opening process (AML, Political/Reputational risk etc.)