Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Manager/ Business Analyst - Change and Offshoring
Project Manager/ Business Analyst - Change and OffshoringLocation:
For our client, we are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Business Analyst - Change and Offshoring. This is an exciting opportunity for you to play a key role in driving change in an area which is currently undergoing significant transformation.
The Finance Sourcing is part of the Finance Transformation and Data Strategy organization and is responsible for defining and managing the implementation of major offshoring and outsourcing initiatives.
The Project Manager/ Business Analyst works as a key part of the Finance Sourcing team to support the development, roll-out and implementation of the Sourcing & Location stream of the Finance Target Operating Model (FiTOM), management process and supporting systems.
This role focus on supporting Finance business partners in the delivery of its Sourcing Strategy as part of the overall FiTOM programme.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
• Devise and deploy change strategies and consistent methods and plans
• Lead and co-ordinate the assessment and impact of proposed outsourcing changes
• Influence internal change management behaviors
• Manage demand requirements working closely with stakeholders
• Conduct change readiness assessments for programs and projects, with specific focuses on change readiness of relevant people, processes and information technology
• Works across cultural, geographic, and functional boundaries to implement solutions
• Manage a virtual team of vendor project managers
• Provide regular updates to project sponsors and senior Finance management, and provide hands-on project management and/or where required
• Performing analysis of financial information from internal company and external data to develop business justifications of recommended actions.
• Degree from a University for FH with preferred follow up education and experience in Project Management
• Proven project and change management consulting experience
• Ideal candidate would have experienced working with major global corporations on client facing projects on their significant initiatives
• Good understanding of IT, HR, Finance functional processes and transformations
• Previous experience leading and managing process and cultural change initiatives
• Experience with process design, including conducting workshops and interviews
• Strong relationship management, process improvement, analytical skills
• The candidate must be highly committed: reliable, responsive and knowledgeable. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate proven leadership skills and empathy to ensure a courteous and efficient service is provided with tact and patience
• Ability to travel, and conduct multi-time zone meetings outside of local business hours on occasion
• Fluency in English both oral and written
When you apply for this job, your details will go directly to the consultant handling the position. You will receive a confirmation email, and the consultant should be in touch with you within 24 hours.