Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Software Developers (J2SE) (m/f)Location:
Nach VereinbarungJob Overview:
On behalf of our client, we are looking for An experienced, highly motivated individual to develop JAVA SE based technology solutions for the FX & MM front office Business Service Layer.
This suite of applications provides the business functionality to support internal systems covering most aspects of the trade flow within IT FICC FX&MM, eCommerce trading systems.
The business services tier is a multi-threaded highly-available server suite built upon an Enterprise Service Bus, Apache Service Mix, and the Camel routing and mediation engine.
The project is continually expanding to encompass solutions for many different parts of the organisation. The role will involve taking a lead in liaising with business analysts to understand new requirements and design technical solutions. The role includes both components of leading small project work and contributing hands-on to the design and implementation work.
Key Targets & Objectives of Roles:
• Work with team to build reliable and extensible systems for current and future production requirements.
• Work with Cash & Derivative IT development, IT integration & eCommerce teams to define interfaces
and messages and processes as required.
• Work with Business sponsors gathering client requirements to define functionality and APIs as required.
• Work with members of the team to ensure project delivery to agreed timeframes.
• Implement functionality as required to support new instruments and subsystems.
Product & Process Knowledge:
Strong JAVA & OO knowledge
Java development in a multi-thread non-J2EE environment
Requirements capture and technical analysis
Svn & maven experience a plus
Oracle DB a plus
C++ experience a plus
Unix experience a plus
Java/Unix networking IO experience a plus
Corba considered a plus
Java Servlets/JSPs considered a plus
Experience with high performance, high throughput systems
Messaging technologies (JMS, MQ, RV, EMS)
Bachelors Degree or better in CS/Engineering/Science/Maths preferred
When you apply for this job, your details will go directly to the consultant handling the position. You will receive a confirmation email, and the consultant should be in touch with you within 24 hours.