Scrum Master (f/m)
HolidayCheck is a market leader in online travel, committed to providing an outstanding experience to our customers and committed to providing an outstanding, modern, simple and loveable workplace for our employees. Starting with our promise to a quick response and a fast track recruiting process, within HolidayCheck you can expect simple and truly agile structures and processes that give autonomy and require responsibility.
We are able to provide nice perks like free drinks, coffee & fruit. There's also ample budget for trainings, conferences and team events. On top of that, you receive some discount for our own travel offerings.
- Guide and coach the team and organization on how to follow Agile/Scrum practices
- Guide and coach the team on how to become self-organized
- Help the team to assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and help them to achieve higher levels of maturity
- Remove impediments and at the same time guide the team to find the right person within the organisation that can help them
- Build a trusting and safe environment where arising conflicts can be managed in a healthy way without fear of blame
- Improve transparency within the team
- Be responsible for supporting and coaching the Product Owner on Agile/Scrum practices
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
- Experience as Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, etc.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Agile Games, in order to be able to coach the teams on these topics