Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business?
Then Appway is looking for you!
On a project team within our Professional Services Business Unit, an Appway Senior Consultant analyzes business and technical requirements, explores solutions with Appway products, and then models Appway processes and their interaction to clients’ existing systems. In this role, you will be responsible for the quality of the delivered solutions while working in close collaboration with business and IT stakeholders from our clientele and the Appway project team.Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You take great pride in the quality of your work and ensure that the solution meets technical and functional requirements.
- You deliver on-time and are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly.
- You understand the business requirements of the financial services industry and you can translate them into user stories.
- You are a team player and problem-solver, and can apply your skills to support the needs of Appway’s customers.
- You are proactive about sharing knowledge and communicating your feedback for improving our products to our product development teams.
- You are comfortable expressing your opinions, but are also open to receiving feedback.
- Designing front office business processes for the financial services industry that formalize existing, informal processes while providing suggestions for their optimization and integration into existing systems
- Identifying and managing Appway customers’ functional and technical requirements
- Serving as business stream lead during the project
- Supporting Appway’s clients in creating and managing a product backlog, including writing user stories and providing advice on prioritization
- Offering advice on how to model Client Onboarding, CRM, and Self-Service processes with our Appway Products (Appway Platform and Appway Onboarding)
- Helping our customers achieve greater efficiency and transparency
- Simplifying how clients monitor and evaluate their businesses in real time
- Delivering quality solutions
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in Business Administration and/or “Wirtschaftsinformatik”
- 3+ years in IT Project Delivery as a business analyst and/or business stream lead
- 3+ years’ experience in the financial services industry, especially in Client Onboarding related topics like KYC, risk profiling, legal, and compliance topics
- Proven track record in requirement engineering
- In-depth understanding of agile software development methodology
- Basic understanding of web technologies (HTML, CSS)
- Willingness to travel to domestic and international locations (approx. 50%)
- Fluency in English and French is a must
- German or Italian language skills are an asset