Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business?
Then Appway is looking for you!
You are passionate about software, laser-focused and self-motivated. In this position, you will work together with our lead Front End Developer and the newly created Components Development Team to engineer, develop, test and maintain the full stack of Appway screen components.Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- Creating code with a strong focus on architecture is what you like most
- You like to work as part of a scrum team, you are a problem solver and you will apply your skills to support Appway’s customer needs
- You enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back into the products and tasks you work on, as well as with your colleagues
- Transform Photoshop mockups into living screen components.
- Writing clear, obvious, and maintainable code
- Collaborate closely with Appway’s user interaction and graphic designers, as well as other programmers
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Development, Information Systems or Technology
- In-depth understanding of web technologies (GUI, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the Java programming language
- Strong computer science fundamentals: object oriented programming, design patterns and algorithms
- Fluency in English is a must
- You are excited about mobile and fearless about picking up new technologies.
- German and Italian knowledge
- Experience in developing mobile apps