Appway's Software Development Engineers investigate the newest technologies to push the Appway platform into the next millennia, the architectural needs, explore available solutions, and then model and evaluate systems and their interaction using benchmark programs. Using Java and Appway's SDK and Plugin architecture, you will be responsible for writing Adapters that integrate Appway with existing legacy systems and third party systems.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You like to work in a team, you are a problem-solver and you apply your skills to support the needs of Appway’s customers.
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge with your colleagues, as well as putting it to use in the products and tasks you work on.
- You’re a perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs well and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you strive to deliver on time and you are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly.
- You are enthusiastic about technology and like to experiment with new things, finding new ways to implement innovative solutions.
- You are not afraid to share and express your opinion.
- Implementation of Messenger Integration.
- Integration with third party systems.
- Developing Service APIs.
- Definition of data structures and data modeling.
- Education level: A degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science with 2 to 3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment using the technologies outlined below.
- Work experience: Knowledge of and experience in Java (J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML)
- Knowledge of or experience in web application development (Single Page Applications, MVC)
- Object-oriented knowledge or experience
- Fluency in English and German is a must.
- Strong knowledge of the HTTP protocol and other relevant networking protocols
- Knowledge of designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Some experience with node.js or similar implementing Messaging or Service APIs.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn APIs.
- Knowledge of SOAP Integration, Authentication (OAuth, SAML, OpenID or similar)
- A willingness to travel to customer sites throughout Switzerland and internationally
- Knowledge of or experience in Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL preferred