Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business?
Then Appway is looking for you!
Appway Architects work as part of a Professional Services project team, engaging with our customers and partners in order to tailor the Appway platform to their needs and integrate Appway in their IT landscape. In this role, you are responsible for platform modelling and integration activities, supporting the delivery of high-quality Appway solutions.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You like to work as part of a team, you are a problem-solver and you will apply your skills to support the needs of Appway’s customers.
- You enjoy finding ways to feed intelligence back to your colleagues as well as into the products and tasks you work on.
- A perfectionist, you take great pride in the quality of your work, ensuring that it performs and meets the technical and functional requirements. This also means you strive to deliver on time and you are able to prioritize and manage your tasks accordingly.
- You strive to exceed expectations and you like to work on a team that you can learn from.
- Analyze customers' organizational structures and business processes; investigate their architectural needs and explore existing legacy solutions.
- Design business processes that formalize existing informal activities, and integrate existing legacy systems (e.g. customer backend system, cloud infrastructure, etc.)
- Design adapters that integrate Appway with existing legacy systems; drive implementation and leverage in-house product capabilities with guidance from our Product Team.
- Model and monitor processes and components in the Appway Digital Platform to help our customers attain greater efficiency, better control, and a simpler way to monitor and benchmark their business activities in real time.
- Define work packages to be implemented by our partners and/or clients
- Take responsibility for the quality of Appway Processes and Integration Points delivered by our implementation partners and/or clients
- A master's or bachelor's degree in software development, information systems or technology
- 1-2 years in IT Project Delivery as Senior Developer/Technical Consultant/Architect or an equivalent position (FSI Industry and TOGAF certifications would be an advantage)
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented, database, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- In-depth understanding of web technologies (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- In-depth understanding of agile methodologies
- Fluent English and French are a must
- A willingness to travel to customer locations throughout Switzerland and internationally (approx. 50%)
- Italian or German language skills are an asset
- Knowledge of or experience in Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL preferred
- Enthusiasm for UX and mobile technologies