Do you want to have a meaningful global impact and be an integral part of a fast growing business?
Then Appway is looking for you!
Appway is a leader in delivering state of the art onboarding and front office solutions in the FSI world. Our platform solutions have a high potential to expand beyond standard solutions and you can help to excel our market position geographically and build new long-term relationships for us. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with a strong knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience.Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- Substantial domain knowledge in wealth management or banking
- The successful candidate has a history of exceeding sales targets
- You have grown an impressive pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting, creativity and simple hard work
- You are customer-focused and team-oriented with a desire to collaborate cross-functionally
- You also have experience navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including senior management
- Penetrate new accounts and develop new business within existing client base
- Sell to C-Level across business, operations and technology using a consultative solution sales approach
- Effectively manage all stages along a complex sales cycle to a successful close
- Create strategic account plans and coordinate with all functional areas within the client and Appway to successfully identify and drive sales activities and ensure customer success
- Execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Evangelize the Appway vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent background
- 3+ years of Sales experience in mid-size to large organizations
- Technical affinity, a strong understanding of IT
- Domain knowledge
- Proven consultative solution sales approach
- Specialized experience in the banking and/or financial services industry, particularly of processes, compliance, front to back processes, BPM
- Fluent in English and Italian, any other language is an asset
- Willingness to travel