Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our clients include International Organizations and NGOs, multinationals and a range of local Small to
Owing to a successive growth in these areas, we are looking to enlarge our team, and currently have an
Solid System Engineer!
Normally the ideal candidate will understand from the job title the type of person we are looking for, however
A Systems Engineer is responsible for supporting equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design
through implementation and support. A System Engineer performs a wide variety of installation, configuration
and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone
environment. A System Engineer provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system,
hardware, software and infrastructure.
• Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment to
the specifications of client proposals
• Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients by
providing both on-site and remote support
• Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors
and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services
to authorized users.
• Complete time logs in Tigerpaw within 48 hours of completing tasks to ensure accurate and timely time
tracking, project management and billing of customers.
• Any other duties as assigned by management.
• The opportunity to have hands on experience using and learning a variety of cutting edge IT technologies
• Join a growing young and dynamic team
• MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional.
• Maintain two Microsoft competency requirements to enable company to maintain Microsoft Partner
• Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications.
• Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other
various software applications.
• Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well with others, as well as independently. Attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and possess reliable transportation.
• The ability to bend, squat, crawl or climb 75-95% of the time, and lift up to 100 pounds.
• Availability in response to needs of the customer for installation, maintenance and equipment
• The ability to be a “team player” as well as work autonomously.
• Patient and able to analyse priorities regarding users´ requests.
• Good communicational and listening skills.
• Excellent presentation.
• Punctual at all times.
Are you who we are looking for?
contact us on HR@INTERHYVE.COM