Join our team, based in Zurich, Switzerland!
The purpose of the role is to deliver high quality consulting, integration and project management services around our company’s product portfolio to a range of well-known European clients in the financial industry. Acting in the role of a project manager, you will ensure that projects run in time, budget and scope while meeting our demanding clients’ expectations towards project and service excellence. As part of your consulting activities you will participate in project workshops together with our clients’ business and IT representatives. Consulting, requirements engineering as well as customizing and testing activities are part of your daily job.
- University degree in computer science, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving
- Experience in managing projects from a vendor perspective and direct interaction with clients
- Good understanding of software engineering and relational data modelling
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a business analyst, consultant or project manager in IT projects and or Vendor Implementations within the financial industry
- Proficient in English and German
- French is an asset
- Good understanding of the fund administration or asset management domain is a plus
- Educated to degree level
- Practical work experience with SQL is a plus; good technical background and understanding of relational databases and data management processes are appreciated
- Articulate, dynamic, energetic, self-motivated, committed, enthusiastic and flexible
- Willing to travel as required, typically +/-40%
- Successfully lead the integration of our Product solutions into the customer environment in collaboration with our engineers, technical consultants and customer personnel
- Hands-on approach (able to solve problems on your own)
- Able to exercise own initiative and escalate to management as necessary
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality of the deliverables
- Direct exposure to our client, showing value adding attitude
- Participate in workgroups for continuous process- and quality-improvement
- Constantly learn and improve in an agile environment
- Be a strong and reliable partner for your colleagues
We offer a modern workplace, job specific training, an open and dynamic atmosphere in an international environment in terms of both colleagues and clients, and a good working climate. You get a salary with a performance-based component, flexible working hours and competitive social security. Our collaboration is based on mutual trust and responsibility.