Consultant in the Financial Services
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America, Asia and Europe.
Working at Capco will give you the chance to help solve significant business issues and transform operations for some of the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can excel in a fluid environment and who are excited about challenging projects, exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to think on their feet and offer unique perspectives as well as develop innovative solutions for our clients.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint in Switzerland, and we are seeking Consultants with Banking expertise. These individuals will be key to the growth and development of both our Swiss Banking Practice and our overall Wealth & Investment Management capability.Responsibilities:
- Support Private Bank clients with project delivery across business transformation, regulatory change, digital and core banking implementation.
- Analyze complex situations and propose solutions. Gather and write business requirements, use cases and other project documentation.
- Work closely with Project, Technology and Client teams. Support all activities related to project implementation.
- Manage project administration to facilitate decision making and provide transparency including progress reporting, actions log, risks, issues and dependencies across project. Drive issues to resolution.
- Build and maintain relationships with our Clients.
- Bachelor or Master degree in either Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Information Technology. Certification such as Business analysis, PMP, Prince 2, Six Sigma or CFA is a definite plus.
- 3 to 5 years' work experience in Banking Operations environment is mandatory.
- Broad Financial Products (Equities, Fixed income, Payments, FX, Money Market, OTC derivatives…) knowledge.
- Understanding of front to back processes including latest industry regulatory environment and systems landscape. Exposure to more than one department: Front-Office, Operations, Compliance, Risk or Audit will be appreciated.
- Core banking system experience (Avaloq, T24 …).
- 1 to 2 years work experience in business analysis/project management and/or consulting would be a plus.
- Exposure to full project life cycle (scope, design, implementation, testing, cutover) appreciated.
- Motivation, curiosity, can do attitude, keen to learn are must have.
- Able to work independently but also with multidisciplinary teams and across various level of seniority.
- Client focus. Organized. Strong presentations and communication skills (oral and written).
As a Capco Consultant, you will:
- MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in French and in English both written and spoken, any other languages are a plus.
- Swiss working permit required
- Swiss market knowledge
- Lead or participate in a Capco team to best service our clients’ needs while developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals.
- Get involved with internal IP, thought leadership, and solution development to further expand your knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques, and a variety of other areas.
- Participate in the development of new opportunities for Capco.