Senior Consultant in Financial Services
Capco, a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America and Europe.
Working at Capco will give you the chance to help solve significant business issues and transform operations for some of the world’s most innovative financial services organizations during a period of sweeping industry change. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can excel in a fluid environment and who are excited about challenging projects, exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to think on their feet and offer unique perspectives as well as develop innovative solutions for our clients.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint in Switzerland, and we are seeking Senior Consultants with Banking expertise. These individuals will be key to the growth and development of both our Swiss Banking Practice and our overall capabilities in the core banking processes as well as the commercial lending/deposit/payments marketplace.
- Contributes to developing a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business needs
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the organization
- Capture the tactical and strategic goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes
- Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data
- Capture the relationships among roles, capabilities and business units, the decomposition of those business units into subunits, and the internal or external management of those units
The right person for this exciting role will have broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance. Extensive experience with writing business case, presentation skills, and financial service consulting. In addition:
- Master degree in either Information Technology, Business Administration or Financial Engineering
- Business Analysis competences (requirements gathering, process design, functional specification design, data modeling, testing, etc.)
- Packaged core banking systems parameterisation, configuration and customisation experience
- Consulting experience on main phases of such project (scope, design, implementation, testing, cutover, support)
- Flexibility to travel
- Fluent in French and in English
- A holder of a valid Swiss working permit
- Relevant Swiss markets knowledge
As a Capco Consultant, you will:
- Lead or participate in a Capco team to best service our clients’ needs while developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals
- Get involved with internal IP, thought leadership, and solution development to further expand your knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques (such as Six Sigma), and a variety of other areas
- Participate in the development of new opportunities for Capco
- Utilize your intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking to solve complex problems
- Work on the implementation of strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Gain tremendous exposure to senior financial services professionals while participating in client meetings and workshops
- Have multiple opportunities for leadership and visibility by developing high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings to client team as well as Capco internal
If you are looking for a new challenge in Financial Services and want to learn more, want to grow more, want to be recognized more and want to contribute more, then what are you waiting for? Life comes down to a few key moments: this is one of them.
Managing Director of Capco Switzerland