Associate Consultant in Financial Services
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration and managed services to move their organizations forward.
Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; wealth and investment management; finance, risk & compliance; and technology. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America, Asia and Europe.
Are you self-motivated and solution-oriented? Do you excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Are you excited about taking on new challenges, making impactful changes and becoming exposed to new clients, business issues, technologies and people?
Capco prides itself in finding innovative solutions for its clients. If you join us, we offer you the chance to help resolve significant business issues and transform operations for some of the world’s largest financial services institutions during a period of sweeping industry change.
We want to get to know talented individuals who are quick on their feet and who offer a unique perspective to us and our clients.
To be an Associate Consultant, you would need to meet the following requirements:
- Recent university graduates with a relevant business or technology major (Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, etc.)
- 0-2 years of relevant financial services experience with a minimum requirement of previous Financial Services and/or management consulting internship experience
- Some understanding in business, such as Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Payments Solutions, Change Management, Post-Merger Integration, Wealth Management, Accounting, Risk Management, Business- or IT-Transformation
Ideal candidates additionally have:
- Strong desire to work in the consulting industry
- Ability to think, write, and present in a logical and structured way
- Excellent time management, analytical skills, good judgement and creativity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to discuss complex ideas and develop project deliverables
- Willingness to travel extensively and work in cross-border/cross-disciplined teams at client site
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Excel knowledge (VBA, Macro)
- Fluent German and English
Elias-Canetti Strasse 2 Zurich
Tel: + 41 44 434 35 00