Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Corporate Banking Coverage Multi National Clients, Zürich
It is our aim to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates and to be
a competent, strategic partner with regard to human resources and career
development in Central Europe. We would like to make use of our networks to offer
strong professionals a stepping-stone for furthering their career development. In
addition we offer a platform for topics such as sustainability and diversity in day-to-
day operations, in our relationships and in our way of doing things, and we transmit
ideas and experience. Progress and continual further development are tremendously
important components and preconditions for companies’ success. In keeping with this
thinking, we too keep developing. Yet, we are convinced of the added value and
sustainability of our conventional business – our highly personalized and individually
tailored personnel placement. No network and no platform is able to build the
conviction that a personal meeting or a direct exchange is able to generate. We jointly
manage our company based on the ideas of our team.
Corporate Banking Coverage Multi National Clients
Company Our client is operating out of Zurich and Geneva with a team of currently 11 people.
To achieve the ambitious growth plans they have set they are searching for an
additional Corporate Banking Coverage Multi National Clients for their Zurich office
to cover the Swiss subsidiaries of our client’s international Corporate Clients.
Tasks • Overall responsibility for the assigned Swiss part of a global relationship,
accountable for results, and focusing on value creation, in close dialogue with the
relationship manager responsible for the global relationship
• Market the full range of the bank's products and act as the bank's representative
to the client typically up to level of the Swiss CFO.
• Strengthen the strategic dialogue with the client generating / increasing income
and market the full range of the bank's products.
• Give input on strategic client account plans for each client considering client
needs, business potential, and appropriate risk allocation.
• Responsible for the credit quality of the client portfolio.
• Originating, leading, negotiating and closing new transactions in close co-
operation with the relevant product specialists.
Required Profile • Advanced academic degree such as MBA, economics, law or comparable
• 3 years or more of diversified and proven deal making / sales experience in
• Proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win new business, close
transactions and develop networks, both internally and externally.
• Thorough understanding of lending and transaction services products.
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in spoken and written English and
German as a working language would be an asset, French is a plus
Contact If this job description suits you, we are looking forward to get to know you
personally. You can send your application dossier to cornelius.pretnar@biermann-
neff.ch / +41 44 213 62 82 or firstname.lastname@example.org / +49 69 9288 30 30
3. For any further questions, please do not hesitate contacting us!