Our client is, a leading global bank based in the centre of Zurich. they have an opening for an experienced and mature
- You will provide administrative, personal and secretarial support to a leading member of the executive to support his daily business,
- You will provide Agenda management, organize meetings (take Minutes), screen telephone calls and emails.
- Handle confidential documents and you are also responsible for electronic/hard copy filing.
- Arranging travel itineraries (flights, hotels, ransport, etc.) and settle travel expenses and invoices.
- Prepare presentations, reports and statistics.
- You are the go-to-person, you liaise with clients, authorities, intermediaries and other staff members.
- You are also responsible for his office management.
Skills and Experience
- YOU MUST HAVEa commercial diploma or at least 15 years of experience in a similar position within finance (Bank, Insurance, Treuhand/Trust, Legal, etc.)
- We are very open regarding the maturity as we are seeking experience and a long-term stay (please be assured that age is not an issue)
- YOU MUST HAVEexcellent English and German language skills.
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills and you are able to interact (at ease) with all levels of staff.
- You have good MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel),
- We are looking for a highly motivated, flexible, proactive, reliable, and trustworthy personality.
- You enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment and are able to adapt to changing requirements and situations quickly.
Our Client offers a dynamic international environment and exciting opportunity, we do have a limited budget for this role. To find out more, please contact Simon Portalski, or send your CV and a brief introductory letter in English.
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence