Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Our client is a global leader in private Banking, supporting their requirements and expectations. They provide high-end Private Wealth Management services for HNWI globally, with a full range of portfolio management and investment advisory services, a complete product offering and banking Services.
They have an opening for a strong, experienced and professional Legal Counsel who will support all areas within the bank to implement the changes in Swiss law and regulations.
- Prepare and review various account and product documentation (with a focus on capital market products).
- Provide advice and assistance to investment finance (credit) department in structuring credit transactions and reviewing credit documentation.
- Cover all tasks relating to legal aspects of projects (including cross-border regulatory projects).
- Assist other divisions (Markets, Corporate Bank) in the review of guarantees, NDAs and other contractual documents.
- Legal advice to bankers, marketing teams and support functions in account documentation, KYC and AML matters.
- Coordinate legal matters with peer lawyers working in other locations (e.g. UK, US).
- Advise business in relation to client complaints; handle litigation in cooperation with external counsel / in-house litigation team.
- Provide advice and legal support to HR, Procurement, Technology and other support functions, including in the area of outsourcing and data protection.
- You MUST hold a Swiss Law degree
- We are seeking a Lawyer with 6 - 10 years of previous experience in Legal Services of a Bank
- You MUST have previous experience with legal matters related to CM and investment products
- Good knowledge of Swiss banking regulations and private bank environment
- Fluency in English is a MUST. Good knowledge of either German or French is important
- YOU MUST have excellent interpersonal and very good communication skills
- You work well under pressure, with strong organizational and Time Management skills.
DO YOU THINK YOU FIT THE BILL AND ARE READY FOR AN EXCITING NEW CHALLENGE
Then please send your CV and cover letter by email to the attn. of Simon Portalski