Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
GTS CLIENT SALES / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - Cash Management (5253)
Exciting senior role for an experienced and strong French speaking Relationship Manager GTS Payment 6 Cash Management Specialist.
Our client is a leading international banking with a major presence throughout EMEA,
Americas and APAC. It is highly respected in the areas of Capital Markets, Structured
Finance and Derivatives fields.
Due to the growth of business they are seeking a professional and dynamic senior
banker as the new
Global Transations Services
CORPORATE CLIENT SALES/RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
(French speaking Payment & Cash Management Specialist
The GTS (Global Transaction Services) Client Sales RM is responsible for existing and
potentially new relationships within Switzerland (Swiss domiciled Financial Institutes
and Corporate clients. You will be responsible for growing the business through your
own network and actively involved in identifying new opportunities in the Swiss
• Expand and grow existing customer base consisting of corporate clients & financial
institutes with transactional banking needs in mainly cash management and also
trade finance, funds services, etc.
• Deliver and grow the revenues for the bank by strategic relationship planning,
developing new leads, and supporting Key Accounts further requirements, etc.
• Research and improve knowledge of customers’ needs from information, drive
contract negotiations, share knowledge on business performance, etc.
• Interact with internal departments worldwide, be the contact person for your
clients and work closely with internal specialists globally.
• YOU MUST HAVEAt least 5 – 10 years experience with a proven track-record in
GTS sales, relationship manage ment related to Swiss corporate or financial institutes
active in the financial services industry.
• YOU MUST HAVE Strong knowledge of transactional banking products especially,
Cash Management incl. clearing & payment services, other services are also good
• YOU MUST BE Fluent in both French & English.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, take ownership, good team-player,
and communicates well with other team members across the company.
• Proven sales track record, also acts as a role model for other team members.
• You are a self-starter, results orientated, self-assured, independent, analytical,
with strong presentation skills.
• Strong selling & negotiation skills with proven track record in sales & maintenance
of existing business.
If you are an ambitious, well motivated team player with excellent sales and
communication skills. Our Client offers a dynamic international environment
with a great compensation package.
To find out more, please contact Simon Portalski, and send your CV and a brief
cover paragraph in English.