Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
HR Business Partner (Ref:4456)
Our client is a global Financial Services in Zurich, who offers an international and dynamic environment. They have an opening
for a and are seeking an experienced professional
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
This role is part of the Swiss HR team and responsible for providing day-to-day HR support to a population of approx.
150. A key aspect of being an HR Business Partner "in-Country" is partnering with the Regional Centres of Excellence
and the Western Europe Coordinator streams (including Compensation and Benefits, Resourcing, Talent, Learning &
Development, Diversity and Working Smarter). As a result the you will have the opportunity to support on a variety
of local and regional projects and initiatives.
• Support regional HR and line management in implementing and maintaining HR strategies, policies and initiatives.
• Support and assist line management in e.g. recruitment/selection of candidates, negotiation and preparation of
employment contracts/transfers, performance management, employee relations, compensation, training, develop-
ment and talent management, reward and recognition, change management and organizational development.
• Provide employees with guidance and counsel on HR policy and activities.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with line mangers and HR professionals across the bank.
• Work with HR colleagues and specialists on non-routine aspects of employment activity.
• Provide proactive HR support for cyclical activities such as the compensation process, salary surveys, talent
inventory, benefits initiatives/reviews etc.
• Work with line management on “raising the bar” and to manage performance levels.
• Manage an effective recruitment process. Work with local recruitment providers, Resourcing Center of Excellence
and business seniors regarding staffing needs & lateral recruitment process and ensure quality/cost effective
service to the client group. Actively support internal staff mobility.
• Assist in coaching and training managers in all core people management processes.
• Support the Swiss Talent Board activities. Help to coordinate career development & succession plans, identify
training needs and provide training solutions to client groups.
• Actively participate in regional and ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives.
• YOU MUST HAVEPrevious HR Business partner experience of 3 - 4 years in financial services.
• Broad experience across the key HR functions of resourcing, performance management, talent and career
development, compensation, etc.
• YOU MUST HAVEExperience of Swiss employment law, policies and HR processes.
• Diploma in Business, HR Management or related discipline would be very beneficial.
• YOU MUST HAVEFluency in English and German
• Strong numeric, analytical skill and MS Office literate, People Soft or other HRIS a plus.
• Demonstrated team player and willingness to support and help out beyond own job scope.
• Strong consulting and coaching skills.
• Excellent problem solving and decision making skills. A Self-starter who takes direction well but can also work
• Ability to communicate and present well.
This role offers you an exciting opportunity in a top-tier financial services organization. Our Client
offers a professional, dynamic international environment with a competitive compensation package.
To find out more, please contact Simon Portalski, including your CV and a brief cover paragraph in
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.