Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
KYC Analyst (Ref 4959)
KYC Analyst (Ref: 4959)
Our client is a leading international bank with a major presence throughout EMEA, Americas and APAC.
They are highly respected in the areas of Capital Markets, Structured Finance and Derivatives fields. Due
to the growth of business they are seeking a professional and dynamic young professional
You will be part of KYC Team that is in charge of “Know Your Customer” and Operational Compliance for Switzerland,
Germany and Austria.
Your responsibilities include:
-Identify the customer/s and other relevant third parties for a proposed relationship; establish the risk profile and
control the regulatory requirements.
- Carry out due diligence checks and information searches per standards of client take-on and categorization rules,
and undertake additional reputation checks and diligences when necessary by screening various public sources
- Validate the customer/counterparty on the client referential system in accordance with the KYC assessment, in-
dicating appropriate roles and restrictions, as necessary
- For existing clients, conduct reviews based on designated portfolios in cooperation with Business Lines, the world-
wide KYC network and other relevant support functions
- Assist the head of department
- Other tasks or projects in the area of KYC.
- A unique core position within the bank and the possibility to interact with various stakeholders within the bank
- An excellent learning opportunity with one of the leading players
- A dynamic & international working environment
- You have either completed a Banking Apprenticeship or a degree in Banking and Finance HFBF
- You have 3-5 years previous professional experience, preferably performing similar tasks or in a related
position in Banking
- You have a strong personality and you are able to manage conflicts
- Good German and English, (knowledge of French is a plus)
- Strong editorial and analytical skills and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel). Knowledge of financial applications (Bloomberg
etc.) are an advantage
- We are looking for an ambitious, strongly motivated team player with excellent communication skills who is
able to perform well in a highly dynamic environment.
If you are an ambitious, well motivated team player with good languages and communication skills. Our
Client offers a dynamic international environment with a competitive compensation package. To find out
more, please contact Simon Portalski, including your CV and a brief cover paragraph in English.