Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
An international bank based in Geneva is looking for a professional and motivated individual as
Senior Compliance Officer
· Customer du diligence, accounts openings, integration of new acquisitions, dormant accounts.
· Various compliance tasks according to a dedicated monitoring programme.
· Maintaining of internal directives with regard du due diligence and AML.
· Participate in investigations and regulatory reports when suspicious activity is detected.
· Reviews of PEPs and high risk clients.
· Review of dormant accounts.
· Support Client Relationship Managers in compliance related matters.
· Special investigations for management.
· Keeping staff up-to-date and ensuring adequate compliance training for staff in Geneva.
· University degree in law, finance or economy and experience in the banking environment is essential.
· Practical experience of 5 years as Compliance Officer in the finance industry.
· Able to build strong relationship with other departments.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Fluent French and English, German would be an asset.
· Knowledge of applicable federal banking laws and regulations with bank services, policies and procedures is a must.
· Dynamic, flexible and pro-active.