A medium-sized Swiss bank headquartered in Geneva with solid financial standing and good market reputation is looking for experienced
Senior Relationship Managers - Private Banking
covering one of the following regions:
Eastern Europe, Central Asia, North Africa, Eastern Africa
- Develope and manage a clientele in the region of assignment by using your own existing network of clients and business introducers.
- Act as client advisor and offer all the services and products of our client.
- Maximize the return on assets while respecting the client risk profile.
- Collaborate actively with the other Private Bankers and offer also the bank's other products and services.
- 5 - 10 years of experience as Relationship Manager in the assigned region in a bank based in Switzerland.
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss working permit.
- Good track record of acquistion and business development.
- Excellent marketing, selling and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to different situations/cultures.
- Ready to travel on a regular basis.
- Fluent in English plus the language of the region of assignment.