The Wealth Management Department of a an excellent private bank in Geneva is looking for a very experienced
Senior Private Banker
- Prospecting and development of the local market client base.
- Managing and developing existing clients and playing an active role in the growth of the desk.
- Following up on existing client relationships, responding to client requests and providing them with professional advice.
- Analysing wealth structure and needs of new and existing clients.
- Establishing close and solid relationships with other departments in the bank.
- University degree in finance or equivalent education.
- AZEK, CAIA or CFA degree would be an asset.
- Very long and successful experience in the Private Banking area.
- Solid background in finance and in-depth knowledge of all types of financial instruments (dérivatives, options, futures, hedge funds, etc.).
- Strong network in the Private Banking market Suisse Romande.
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.