Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
A swiss banking institution based near to Geneva is looking for a qualified and ambitious
Young Compliance Officer
· Management of Account opening/acceptance process in conformity with bank regulations and procedures as well as external rules.
· Check basic client documentation for individuals and legal entities.
· Verify the clients’ due diligence on completeness and plausibility.
· Support staff members in order to facilitate them to fulfill all due diligence/KYC requirements.
· Perform transaction monitoring (AML).
· Management of compliance risks/cross border risks and reputation risks.
· Law degree holder from a university in Europe.
· A minimum of 1-2 years experience as Compliance Officer in the Finance industry in Europe.
· Fluent in French and English ; good knowledge of German is a plus.
· Good knowledge of the swiss banking law.
· High level of integrity and good team player.