Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Swiss MwSt / VAT Manager - Basel
Our client is a Swiss stock-exchange listed international player in the speciality chemical industry and with their global headquarters in Basel.
About this job:
• To ensure delivery of compliance in legal and financial obligations arising in the area of Swiss VAT
• To advise the Business on the strategic impact of Indirect Tax and minimizing the global cost of VAT and similar taxes.
• Provide technical strategic advice on Swiss VAT to Business Partners facilitating the adherence to the Target Operating Model, including the provision of Indirect Tax solutions for special projects/changes in business processes
• Research Tax issues through analysis of tax statutes/ordinances, regulations, rulings, court decisions, etc.
• Provide, build and maintain awareness of Indirect Tax to Business Partners through training programs/seminars
• Participate in the design and delivery of global compliance policy including the design and implementation of a global program of risk assurance in relation to Indirect Taxes
• Develop technical skills relating to Indirect Taxes across tax jurisdictions, providing support at all levels of the global Indirect Tax Network on compliance policy and any matters arising from audits
Essential knowledge & experience:
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in providing Swiss VAT expertise preferably within Industry or a recognized Indirect Tax specialist organization
• Understanding of Swiss VAT law, Knowledge of SAP terms and structures would be an advantage
• Good understanding of Finance/Audit processes within a multi-national global enterprise
• Fluent in German and English
• Excellent communication skills - being able to articulate Indirect Tax issues in terms readily understood by the Business
• Ability to oversee complex structures and to provide factual and practical recommendations.
• Strong people management skills with the ability to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders
• Self –motivation and ability to work with a degree of autonomy to achieve deadlines to ensure a high level of service delivery
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Consultant: Recruitment Manager
Die Nordwand Group AG mit Firmensitz in Zürich, Schweiz ist spezialisiert auf die Vermittlung von IT-Stellen und Finanzstellen auf permanenter, contracting und temporärer Basis. Zudem bieten wir Executive Search Services für eine Vielzahl von Funktionen und Branchen.
Mehr über Nordwand Group