Junior IT Business Analyst, Contract, Switzerland
For one of our clients in the financial sector in Zurich we are looking for a German-speaking Junior Business Analyst with IT background and experience in the financial sector.
- Support the business teams
- Participating in the testing phases
- Providing support in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Communicating with IT teams –Testers and Developers
- Interacting with internal stakeholders
- Assisting in the planning and execution of business system changes
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent education
- 2+ years of experience in Requirements Engineering in the financial sector
- Experience in documentation and modelling
- General understanding of business processes
- Understanding of financial products
- General banking or financial knowledge
- Willingness to work in international teams
- Previous experience in Agile environment is a plus
- Fast learner, pro-active attitude, excellent communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in this position and meet the above mentioned requirements, we will be looking forward to receiving your CV and short motivational statement!
Please check that your qualifications and experience match the vacancy and that you fill the required criteria. After you have submitted this application form with a current CV, we will endeavour to contact you as soon as we can.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. We are unable to accept CVs submitted in alternative formats.
How did you learn about this job?<"> A job board (jobs.ch, Indeed)Facebook or Google PlusLinkedIn / XingFrom a friend/colleagueGoogle searchIndustry EventOther